Post-Game Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Rangers |Game 3| 5/5/2014

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Sure was not a lot of passion in that 3rd period. Talk about going down meekly. We might not win another game this year.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Look on the bright side, Nash looked good and My guess is he pots two next game

lol jk

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Might avoid the next game and just hope I see good news when i log on here.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Can we start making postseason threads, who should stay, who should go, who should we sign?

If Sather is back next season whats the point? Dinosaur needs to go and we need to blow **** up.

member 116805

Bad game, but worse than any of what happened on the ice are some of the pathetic so called fans of this team. Yeah yeah, you played hockey, you know whatever there is know about the game, but man, if you fold as easily as you appear to, no wonder you play in beer leauges and roller hockey.

It is a 2-1 series, we will get some rest finally. NYR in 7

LGR

corduroyg

Apr 10, 2012
nyc
i stopped watching once it was 2-0. its sad that the rangers are probably the only team in the playoffs where you know there is zero chance at a comeback once they fall behind.

once they fell behind in game 2 against the flyers i knew it was over. once they fell behind 2-1 in game 4 against the flyers i knew it was over. once they fell behind 1-0 in game 6 against flyers i knew it was over. once they fell behind 1-0 last nite i knew it was over. tonite i actually felt they could still at least tie it up when they fell behind 1-0, but at 2-0 i knew it was over.

we'll always have 1994.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Only the Rangers can get shutout by that minor league goaltender back to back. And leave it to Hank to get outplayed by him.

Totally outcoached too. Forget the intensity Carcillo adds which was clearly missing, he's more talented than Fast too. How AV thought Fast over Carcillo was ever a good idea is beyond me.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
This is why no one takes the Rangers seriously in the playoffs. The offense completely dries up. We just gave the worst goalie left in the playoffs and a known head case back to back ****ing shutouts. I'm just so embarrassed for them right now.

Wolfy*

They're tired, can't handle the tough schedule.

And the broken PP doesn't make it better.

sickboy35

Jun 4, 2002
trenton
Visit site
the worst team in the playoffs, they flat out suck n Richards and Nash need to go, 14 million between and cant buy a break, and with Nash he is the biggest floater in the world!

Water1

May 4, 2013
This is why av and torts deserved being fired
Sather should quit tonight

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
6 on 4. Pker breaks a stick. 6 on 3. Rangers with clear posession of the puck.

Flubbed pass or two, Pens clear the zone. All you need to know.

Tonight was way more frustrating than last night. That game was right there.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
So basically HF's plan is to get rid of Stepan Nash MSL Hank Richards Dorsett and Hagelin?

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I said before the game that I expected the Pens to win this game due to Rangers fatigue, but that game was much worse than I expected. Being shut out back to back by Fleury, 0 for a billion on the powerplay, I pretty much give up any hope we have for the rest of the playoffs and unless something major is done this summer, I've given up hopes for future playoffs too, if we even make it.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Diaz, Fast and Pouliot all had decent games. Zuccarello, sans for that terrible pass that was compounded by Richards' incompetence, played well.

Rangers "stars" save for Lundqvist continue to be invisible.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
It will be interesting to see who Sather tries to blame and what excuses he comes up with when we are eliminated. Last year it was the coach and injuries. He will probably try to blame the schedule but it's the same damn problems each year and he is the common denominator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad