Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Rutger McGoatry State line 1 st N.H.L game:

- 6-0 loss
- 18 shifts 12 minutes Ice Time
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)
We don't need to do this...

Jets got a comparable asset in return. We're fine.

Rutger pulled a disloyal tactic but it paid off for him. He got a roster spot that he couldn't have gotten in Winnipeg. How can we expect kids to be loyal to their drafted teams if they can navigate better outcomes for themselves?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

- 6-0 loss
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)
So you're saying he had the best +/- of any penguin? Not a bad way to start off a career!

Nice of you to give him a shout-out here, I'm sure there are some Jets fans who would be too bitter to compliment him, it's nice to see you taking the high road.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Rutger pulled a disloyal tactic but it paid off for him. He got a roster spot that he couldn't have gotten in Winnipeg. How can we expect kids to be loyal to their drafted teams if they can navigate better outcomes for themselves?
Agreed. Not happy with how the situation unfolded, but it seems like everyone (both teams and both players) made out really well.

I'll be interested to see how he does because I was following him for years to be a Jet, but it's more for curiosity now.

Reactions: Buffdog

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

- 6-0 loss
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)

Cmon man... Get over it.

He was one of the better skaters. The 3rd line was the best forward line last night.

Jets got Yager and I will miss him. Move on.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011

You’re absolutely right!!!

We don’t have to do this….. But it’s so much more fun when we do.

Mamas Boy calls home and everybody is “so stoked… it’s off the hook”…… from his video.

My hf prediction of this hockey prospect is that he is going to have a so - so NHL career due to character deficiencies..,,.

Jets will win this trade and it won’t even be close….

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Mamas Boy calls home and everybody is “so stoked… it’s off the hook”…… from his video.

My hf prediction of this hockey prospect is that he is going to have a so - so NHL career due to character deficiencies..,,.

Yeah, who would call their mother when they achieved a life long career dream.

What a LOSER.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Cmon man... Get over it.
What’s to get over???

Facts are Facts ……

I just listed his stat line …..

Loss 6-0
18 shifts / 12 minutes / 1 shot / minus 1

What’s to get over ????

You must be a relative / you should just take all your toys / leave the sandbox in a huff and vow never to come back.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

Cool. If the Penguins wind up winning the trade you can pretty safely assume Penguins fans won't be in every Winnipeg thread trash-talking in it because we have better things to do...like roasting our own shitty players.

But yes, the third-line winger who played 12 minutes is why the Penguins lost 6-0.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Mike Sullivan is the choosen one

He will be Pens coach for till he dies.

McGroaty needs to learn this is Mike's team
Sullivan is the most overrated coach in NHL history. It's the same story for him every year since Tocchet left. Now he can't even get this team to the playoffs...LMAO!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad