Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Rutger McGoatry State line 1 st N.H.L game:

- 6-0 loss
- 18 shifts 12 minutes Ice Time
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)
We don't need to do this...

Jets got a comparable asset in return. We're fine.

Rutger pulled a disloyal tactic but it paid off for him. He got a roster spot that he couldn't have gotten in Winnipeg. How can we expect kids to be loyal to their drafted teams if they can navigate better outcomes for themselves?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

- 6-0 loss
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)
So you're saying he had the best +/- of any penguin? Not a bad way to start off a career!

Nice of you to give him a shout-out here, I'm sure there are some Jets fans who would be too bitter to compliment him, it's nice to see you taking the high road.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010

Rutger pulled a disloyal tactic but it paid off for him. He got a roster spot that he couldn't have gotten in Winnipeg. How can we expect kids to be loyal to their drafted teams if they can navigate better outcomes for themselves?
Agreed. Not happy with how the situation unfolded, but it seems like everyone (both teams and both players) made out really well.

I'll be interested to see how he does because I was following him for years to be a Jet, but it's more for curiosity now.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

- 6-0 loss
- 1 shot on net
- minus 1 ( plus/minus)

Cmon man... Get over it.

He was one of the better skaters. The 3rd line was the best forward line last night.

Jets got Yager and I will miss him. Move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad