Confirmed with Link: Pierre-Edouard Bellemare 2-Year Ext. ($1.45M AAV), Selected by VGK in Expansion 6/21

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don't understand the hate for Raffl. He's a player that can move up the lineup in a pinch and will be good on the fourth line. He has decent defensive awareness and could PK if the coaches would pull their head out of their ***** and actually ice our best PKers.

And that's worth a lot. Not every player can fit in to any line and not be a hindrance. He's not a top line scorer, but he can play with Giroux and Voracek and serve a purpose.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Yeah, lets look at this long list of UFAs who will only cost 900k but can pot that many goals per year.

Oh wait..... :laugh:

Has he lived up to the contract? Well he was injured last year, played only 52 games, and still put up 8 goals, so not too bad. Whether he's slightly overpaid or not isn't a big issue, but he sure as hell isn't a 900k player... that's just unrealistic.

11 points in 52 games. Seriously....? You guys love everyone. PEB was great. Raffl went from a perfect winger for Giroux to now the perfect 4th liner in one season. Mason is the best goalie in 15 years....etc The team missed the playoffs and everyone is great except VDV, Manning and MacDonald. For chrissake.... the fanboi love is getting old. Raffl sucked last year. Mrs. Raffl would agree with that. It would be nice to read a truthful opinion instead of all this stepford crap. next you are going to tell me the Phillies are on a good track too.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
Raffl is versatile. He's a perfect 4th liner to have.

No he isn't. If he was then Hextall would have protected him on the expansion draft over Laughton who played 2 NHL games last year. And Vegas would have selected him. Instead they took the cheapest option that the Flyers had: PEB. That's the facts....

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
And that's worth a lot. Not every player can fit in to any line and not be a hindrance. He's not a top line scorer, but he can play with Giroux and Voracek and serve a purpose.

He sucked on that line and got demoted from it due to his lack of production last year. You do remember that...correct?

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
What I imagine happened when Bill found out.

giphy.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
11 points in 52 games. Seriously....? You guys love everyone. PEB was great. Raffl went from a perfect winger for Giroux to now the perfect 4th liner in one season. Mason is the best goalie in 15 years....etc The team missed the playoffs and everyone is great except VDV, Manning and MacDonald. For chrissake.... the fanboi love is getting old. Raffl sucked last year. Mrs. Raffl would agree with that. It would be nice to read a truthful opinion instead of all this stepford crap. next you are going to tell me the Phillies are on a good track too.

See, the problem with you never properly reading whats written is that you then take fragments from all over and mush it together to form an incorrect statement. You just took opinions from all different people and pretended that all of them apply to everyone. It's as if you think all the posts on here are one person with multiple accounts.

Then, immediately after saying "You guys love everyone" you mention three examples of people who are definitely not loved.

Plus, if saying that Raffl is worth more than 900k is "love" then it seems like you have a very wide definition of that word. Maybe that's why you're so confused. :laugh: If you don't know a word, don't feel embarrassed to look it up.

But anyway, you constantly cry and complain about "fanbois" and "stepford crap", while somehow completely ignoring all the times players are criticized and argued about, which happens all the time. Almost as if you're talking out of your ass and just like crying....

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
What grade does your reading comprehension have to be at if "PEB was great" was your takeaway from this thread? 3rd or 4th grade at best, I would think.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What grade does your reading comprehension have to be at if "PEB was great" was your takeaway from this thread? 3rd or 4th grade at best, I would think.

My dog probably has a better sense of the general opinions on this board than this guy.

And I just watched her throw up and try to eat it... so we're not talking about some kind of Air Bud superdog here.

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011

John Boruk
John orK
John rK
John K
Johnk
Johnk0
Johnk07
Johnk072
Johnk0728

John Boruk confirmed.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Thanks for the 3 seasons in Philly Bellemare! Wish him the best of luck in Vegas.

My personal highlight of him: the time he dropped Pens goon Farnham.

Extra highlight is that Farnham had a little hissy that Bellemare didn't take his helmet off to get an extra penalty, what an idiot...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad