Proposal: Philly and Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
To Toronto: Couturier

To Philly: Kadri and Brown

Toronto gets a defensive player that would thrive under Babcock, philly gets some forward depth to add onto their deep defence.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Pass as a Leaf player, Kadri / Couturier can be a debate for others...but Brown tips the scales too much for me.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I'm not even commenting on the value but i don't like couturier as a player at all. By far one of the most overrated

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Couturier is so overrated. He's certainly not so much better than Kadri as to warrant Brown. Get outta here, I'd rather keep Kadri

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'd pass. If there's a difference in value between Couturier and Kadri, then I don't want to add Brown to make it up.

russ4king

Sep 10, 2002
Welland
Visit site
Why does Toronto need to add to even it out?

Couts is exactly what Toronto needs.

Couts is exactly what Toronto needs? I see him as a terrific 3rd line centre. But I think Kadri still has some promise as a 2nd line centre. Couts is younger, but still haven't seen the offensive flare the be a 2C.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Couts>>>>>>kadri
Tor needs to add alot more than just brown. Or the phillies(^^) laugh at the leafs

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Couts is exactly what Toronto needs? I see him as a terrific 3rd line centre. But I think Kadri still has some promise as a 2nd line centre. Couts is younger, but still haven't seen the offensive flare the be a 2C.

down the stretch, couts was on pace for 60+ points. He has way more top 6 potential than kadri imo

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Couts is excellent, but we have serviceable 2nd and 3rd line centers in bozak and Kadri. Kadri took strides defensively last year and while not as good at face-offs, has more offence that couturier. Not saying he's a better overall player, but he fits our needs more than couturier.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
To Toronto: Couturier

To Philly: Kadri and Brown

Toronto gets a defensive player that would thrive under Babcock, philly gets some forward depth to add onto their deep defence.

The Flyers have no interest in trading one of the elite defensive forwards in the NHL. Pass.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
I'd love to have Couturier but Brown is arguably our 4th best prospect.
Kadri made huge steps defensively his first year under Babcock and Brown is great defensively with a scoring touch we think will translate to the NHL.

Too much unknown for the Leafs

I can see why Flyers say no as well

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
All you proved is that you don't know hockey.

Congrats.

Is he good defensively ? Yes no one can argue that. But if he wants to be regarded a top 6 player his offence needs to improve greatly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks he's very overrated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad