Phillip Broberg

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
That's literally why Jackson sat on his hands. JJ wanted to leave those deals for the incoming GM. That was clearly the wrong decision. Had he just focused on them and signed them, this all could have been avoided. End of day it's mostly on JJ. He was overseeing the end of the Holland era and all those last moves had his stamp on them, not Hollands. Examples the Brown deal, The Knoblauch hiring, these were JJ moves.

He's been productive as their 3C for sure. He's not the 2C in Buffalo.

True but then I saw this. They're implying McLeod is their 2nd most valuable centre because of the defensive draws he takes.

1000008838.jpg

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Broberg is a good player - and will be for a long time. Oilers fumbled that one.

Ryan Mcleod - don't even get me started lol - that guy is perfect for Buffalo. Put some points up in Buffalo, skate around fast - but no pressure or physical play

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Really nice of the Oilers to bring Broberg along slowly and give him that extra year of experience in Bakersfield. It really benefitted the kid and when he was called up for the final time in last years playoffs he was ready to hit the ground running.

One of the few times the Oilers didn’t rush a guy and instead let him develop properly so he could maximize his potential. Nice work to the Oilers. Kudos on your work with Broberg. He’s a gem.

Reactions: RogerRogerr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad