Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
That was such a an absolute head in ass pitch. Middle middle curve right after he had just hung another curve the previous pitch

That was such a stupid ass extension to give him. He's NOT a big game pitcher

Reactions: Rebels57

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
2 more games against the Mets (with Kolby Allard starting for the Phillies tomorrow), then 3 games against the first place Brewers in Milwaukee, and then another 4 games in NY against the Mets.

:skeptic:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think there is an argument to start Sanchez game 2 if it is at home especially since his home/road splits have been drastic this year. Rob will start Nola though.

2 more games against the Mets (with Kolby Allard starting for the Phillies tomorrow), then 3 games against the first place Brewers in Milwaukee, and then another 4 games in NY against the Mets.

:skeptic:
The Brewers have Arizona 7 more times and the final 10 games for the Mets are brutal.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
The Phillies next two Friday games are both on the road (Mets, and Nats)

This is the last appearance of these jerseys. Before tomorrow's game these jerseys should be thrown into a dumpster and set on fire.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Haven't seen them lose all season, hopefully the trend continues!

200w.gif

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I actually believe I lied. We saw them lose in the first game they wore these stupid jerseys right? Didn't they lose that game?

It's the jerseys not us

This is what I was praying for

This was frustrating. A brilliant Nola collapse, but before that they hit about 5 of 6 outs right on the screws. I thought for sure they would get to Quintana third time through. Then Nola Nola'd.

The pitch right before the first 3 run homer (lol) looked real good from our terrible angle. Was he struck out or no

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad