Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

elmo-burn.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Soto leaves the game with forearm discomfort. TJ will tank all my fantasy teams and also make his FA a pretty crazy time

• Wow
Reactions: SnS

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

I think we know which one is Bryce's.

I'm not sure if the beard is for Marsh or for Bohm because it has giraffe stuff at the bottom. So was one of them paying 'homage' to the other? Or do they normally use a similar bat and just going to use the same bat in London? (pre-Marsh injury)

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Phillies didnt play the last two days while the Braves made up two games. Nothing changed. That's what we want. Still 8 games. The Braves offense has been terrible for about 5 weeks.

Reactions: Rebels57

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
The Phillies didnt play the last two days while the Braves made up two games. Nothing changed. That's what we want. Still 8 games. The Braves offense has been terrible for about 5 weeks.
they'll make some sort of stupid "how'd they do that trade" trade and get it righted I bet...we need to match

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I know everyone is focused on other OFers like Robert or Chisholm and I understand why, but I would really like to know what they think of Bryan De La Cruz and what kind of approach they think he should take at the plate.

Reactions: wankstifier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad