Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I've seen some reports that Kyle Tucker wants to be closer to his family in Florida and neither Florida team is likely willing to sign him to a large contract. Braves might be more inclined to trade for him with a year left before FA thinking they could sign him.

Well you can’t pack a fat lip anymore. Am I right @Captain Dave Poulin

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Probably for Kyle Tucker or Luis Robert
I dont think the Astros would trade him though maybe if their situation doesnt change for the positive for them they will. He would cost so much though you would be getting him for more than a year and could always flip him next season. I like Luis Robert though he is always hurt. Rob didnt rule out recently Sosa to the outfield. Regardless I do think they need to add a outfield bat and another right handed reliever.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I dont think the Astros would trade him though maybe if their situation doesnt change for the positive for them they will. He would cost so much though you would be getting him for more than a year and could always flip him next season. I like Luis Robert though he is always hurt. Rob didnt rule out recently Sosa to the outfield. Regardless I do think they need to add a outfield bat and another right handed reliever.
I kinda feel like the Phillies have gotten a huge amount of "overperforming Sosa" and moving him to the OF as a regular or platoon guy is probably going to see him reverting to his norm the more time he plays.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I kinda feel like the Phillies have gotten a huge amount of "overperforming Sosa" and moving him to the OF as a regular or platoon guy is probably going to see him reverting to his norm the more time he plays.
You are probably right but their outfield right now is dire. His career OPS+/wRC+ is 101. Granted if he were to play everyday I dont think he would maintain that though even if he was between 75 to 85 that still would be a huge boost to what they have out there now. The Phillies combined outfield OPS this year is .647. Judges slugging % is better than that alone and Ozuna isnt far behind :laugh:.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
You are probably right but their outfield right now is dire. His career OPS+/wRC+ is 101. Granted if he were to play everyday I dont think he would maintain that though even if he was between 75 to 85 that still would be a huge boost to what they have out there now. The Phillies combined outfield OPS this year is .647. Judges slugging % is better than that alone and Ozuna isnt far behind :laugh:.
Ozuna's been a full-time DH for Atlanta since last season.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Ranger struggling with command early.

One strike from getting out of the inning, hits a batter on an 0-2 count, next batter drives in a run and the Phillies are down 1-0.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Lock of the century he was homering today. No moment is too big for Bryce

Mama, there goes that man again

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
frank-tank.gif

They’re cooking!

Ad

Upcoming events