Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
1723765677301.gif

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
DP just saved the Phillies season!

Epic Grand-Slam last night and Weston Wilson Cycle tonight. Outrageous.

Take a bow DP!

• Wow
Reactions: DancingPanther

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
It sure would be nice if that Grand Slam awoke something in our bats. At the very least, they just need to not be death gripping the bats at the plate, that alone would help a lot.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
How has that series not made a comeback
Well here's thing, it did. They released them all the way through the mid 2010s I'd wager. But they lost all their charm by using different devs rebooting it with 3d animation and other "technology". It's the roller coaster tycoon effect. Let the classics be classics.

Speaking of which, is there a GitHub for that game or anything? How can I play that sucker. Someone must have ported it.

I can hear the humongous entertainment noise now

Reactions: SnS

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Well here's thing, it did. They released them all the way through the mid 2010s I'd wager. But they lost all their charm by using different devs rebooting it with 3d animation and other "technology". It's the roller coaster tycoon effect. Let the classics be classics.

Speaking of which, is there a GitHub for that game or anything? How can I play that sucker. Someone must have ported it.

I can hear the humongous entertainment noise now
Just saw they teased something on Instagram

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad