Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Well here's thing, it did. They released them all the way through the mid 2010s I'd wager. But they lost all their charm by using different devs rebooting it with 3d animation and other "technology". It's the roller coaster tycoon effect. Let the classics be classics.

Speaking of which, is there a GitHub for that game or anything? How can I play that sucker. Someone must have ported it.

I can hear the humongous entertainment noise now
I downloaded it during Covid on my old computer. There’s a way.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nola over 100 pitches and clearly gassed so what does Slopper do? Leaves him in so he can get himself in a 2 out jam that the bullpen now has to try to get him out of. Thankfully Strahm got a pop-up.

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Estevez is about to load the bases with 0 outs. Looking like a blown save is imminent here.

Estevez allows 3 straight hits in the 9th against the botton of the Nats order. This was Dumbo's big pickup?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I think this might actually be Estevez's first bad outing of the entire year and this thread is in shambles. Maybe if the offense could hang more than 2 runs on the board against the scrubs on this Nationals pitching staff, the starter being the worst qualified pitcher in baseball for a few seasons now....

Reactions: SnS

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I think this might actually be Estevez's first bad outing of the entire year and this thread is in shambles. Maybe if the offense could hang more than 2 runs on the board against the scrubs on this Nationals pitching staff, the starter being the worst qualified pitcher in baseball for a few seasons now....
Well if we get a run he can be the winning pitcher.

But that was an ass outing

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Trea comes through! Just missed the walk-off slam too. Estevez bailed out.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

You're not wrong. The reaction was a bit much lol. We just cant afford blown saves right now.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

I think it was fitting she was there on "camp day"

this-one-time-at-band-camp.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad