Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
WTH is Jake Cave playing over Johan, I dont care if these games really dont matter.

Walker cant be on the postseason roster, he offers nothing.

Last edited:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Fire everyone.

If they somehow make it to the world Series and dont have home field cause this clown manager failed to pinch hit Jake Cave with the tying run on 3rd and less than 2 out he needs to be sacked. Cave cannot be on the postseason roster though. Id rather have Wilson over Cave but not Rojas.

Reactions: Bigtimefeed

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Cardinals up 8-0 on the Reds so looks like the Diamondbacks will clinch without having to win tonight and the Marlins will clinch if the Reds and Cubs lose.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Damn. Wakefield passed already.

The JP Crawford hate was always weird. Even when he wasn't hitting, he still posted great discpline numbers while always being one of the youngest at his level at a premium position.

Covey is actually a loss. He's been good.
He did his job as a regular season long man, but he was going to be of no use in the playoffs anyway.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Man f*** cancer. I think Wakefield even through much of this season was working as part of the pre-game/post-game team on Red Sox games on NESN.

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad