Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Phillies wanted dollar dog night to end imo.

There have always been some issues with hot dog fights, wrappers on the field, and disgruntled fans from insanely long lines.

The Phillies scheduled dollar dog night on GREEK FRATERNITY night on purpose cuz they knew the bros would come through and cause a big enuf scene

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Where else am i gonna be able to eat cold undersized dogs with stale buns for $1? This is AMERICA

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
maxresdefault.jpg

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
its like every team in the city is trying to out do the other teams in bad decisions

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
Lmao at the Phillies PR guy holding a press conference today to address the Dollar Dog Night debacle. And he doubles down on “the surveys” and blaming fans.

I honestly thought the Phillies were a better run organization than this.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lmao at the Phillies PR guy holding a press conference today to address the Dollar Dog Night debacle. And he doubles down on “the surveys” and blaming fans.

I honestly thought the Phillies were a better run organization than this.

They made the right decision. Cant have assholes beaning unsuspecting fans with hot dogs. Blame the dumb ass college kids that made it a trend and ruined it for everyone.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

The A's Vegas ballpark seems like a kickstarter scam. Announce something impressive without any solid plans for funding.

Attempt a campaign to get funding without actually revealing details.

No renderings or potential images of what it would possibly look like.

Also. an OUTDOOR ballpark in LAS VEGAS?

lolz. I guarantee the owners luxury suite will be air conditioned.

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Kenny Acuña, brother of Ronald and Luisangel Acuña, has verbally agreed to join #Phillies and wouldn't be eligible to formally sign until international free agent class in January 2028.(via Guillermo Arcay / IG)

Phillies have a 'verbal' agreement with Ronald Acuna's brother Kenny (he has another brother who is a Mets prospect).

Oh. Kenny Acuna is like 12 years old. He can't actually sign with an MLB team until January of 2028.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh. Okay. Never confess to a crime someone's not asking about.

That said, I've only partaken(partook?) In DDN once, and it was several years ago. I love me a good hot dog, don't get me wrong. But my gluttony has limits.
But doesn't your employer have something to do with it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad