Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Those jerseys are for people who think light mode isn’t bright enough.
You might as well be staring into the sun for hours every day and you’re going to tell me how something looks?

Nope.

Your toasted eye test is as trustworthy as Charlie’s.

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
You need not fear that I will type like that. I just need your concern regarding my hobbies being bad for me.

These jerseys are downright awful but here I am.

I saw they had like five authentics so I went down to the stadium. Middelton is yucking it up with the common folk.
But it's not a gamer

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Is this legit or should i just get one from CBP?

You can’t get one of those from CBP that will look like that.

How legit they are? I have no clue. They seemingly make the jerseys themselves as they’re not MLB or MLBPA authorized.

What you get when it actually gets to your door step is a mystery to me. You may get what you see in the picture or you may just get a typical Chinese knockoff.

Reactions: Danko

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This team is f***ing braindead on the basepaths. Jesus Christ. Just cost themselves a run.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
JT getting caught in a rundown on 1st and 3rd with no outs and failing to advance to 3rd on the ensuing Harper rundown between 3rd and home is peak Phillies brain

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
JT getting caught in a rundown on 1st and 3rd with no outs and failing to advance to 3rd on the ensuing Harper rundown between 3rd and home is peak Phillies brain

How is that even possible?? Like, once Harper was caught it should have either been JT getting to 3rd or Harper scoring. Neither happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad