Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
And they turned the website those colors....

Wow

The Union must be thinking whelp there goes our uniqueness.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
As for the league coffers:

treasure-bath.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
The Union made a Phillies jersey! Love how the sports teams in this city always rally around each other.

Anyway has anyone posted the actual jerseys yet?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
On a DP quote spree here...

It's really amazing. Also, I was going to post this. Damn you

I am sorry bb. I saw he was trending on the platform you hate, so I had to see why. You can feel how I feel when I go to post something only to see @Hollywood Cannon has posted it before me. It's happened like 5 times this week

I have said for years the beginning of the end for jerseys was the city connect like in the NBA.

The NBA city connect jersey's are miles ahead of these shitty MLB ones.

Well with the way they're hitting they're hitting so far you can't ask for a better match!

You certainly aren't wrong. It's time to start giving out some standing o's

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
On a DP quote spree here...

I am sorry bb. I saw he was trending on the platform you hate, so I had to see why. You can feel how I feel when I go to post something only to see @Hollywood Cannon has posted it before me. It's happened like 5 times this week

The NBA city connect jersey's are miles ahead of these shitty MLB ones.

You certainly aren't wrong. It's time to start giving out some standing o's
I've never felt more popular. Mom get the camera

I agree about the NBA jerseys, but that doesnt mean they're good. But what I meant was the NBA is where this whole artsy fartsy shit started. No one cares about the "meaning" behind the jerseys, they just want a nice looking jersey. But city connect always tries way too hard to be meaningful in that unique insufferable type of way, and that all started in the NBA. It's a low water mark that has only lowered through the years

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
On their own I have no problem with the colors, but nothing about that says Philadelphia Phillies to me. Looks more like something you'd see at the beach or a club back in the day.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Given the phrasing and the jersey you seemingly have purchased, I am concerned that you're 2 weeks away from typing in Cam Newton font.
You need not fear that I will type like that. I just need your concern regarding my hobbies being bad for me.

These jerseys are downright awful but here I am.

I saw they had like five authentics so I went down to the stadium. Middelton is yucking it up with the common folk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad