Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: Red October (2024 Edition)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Marsh seeing pitches this season surrounded by Castelllanos, Merrifield, Rojas:

chuckles-im-in-danger.gif

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Castellanos has been a f***ing disaster in right. Running like his last cardio was in October of last year.
Lol. I had the same thought. He played the one in the 7th or whenever it was like complete shit then guy had issues with Steers in the 9th. And he's completely useless at the plate as well

Losing a series to the Reds, that's tough

Reactions: Rebels57

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Lol. I had the same thought. He played the one in the 7th or whenever it was like complete shit then guy had issues with Steers in the 9th. And he's completely useless at the plate as well

RE: the one in the 7th (or whatever, I had the same thought heh) TBF, I'm pretty sure he was texting. We've all been guilty of that.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

These are not the Reds of 4 years ago. They did a proper rebuild in the last 3 years. It was horrible to watch but end of last season made it worth it. Great offensive talent and a bunch of young pitchers almost all grown in house.

Neither team plays tomorrow and the Reds go to NY for Friday while the Phillies go to DC. Seems lined up to play tomorrow
Cincy goes home to play the Mets

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
so seems many in that thread are blaming the pitch clock...not sure I go along with that..too much trying to throw as hard as possible/as much spin that is killing these arms
I don't think it helps but just seems to be a convenient excuse. The human arm just isn't meant to throw balls 100 mph over and over again. Just seems inevitable every pitcher that throws this hard is going to run into this issue at least once in their career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad