Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
46 points between 4 teams on MNF. How are your guys fantasy teams doing?
i had the game wrapped up yesterday...gonna win by like 50 lol

trying to help a friend improve his team..just lost Chubb tonight and has an iffy team overall..told him to try and trade Josh Allen for a tier 2 RB or WR

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I remember being told the Eagles should give up on Hurts and make a mega trade for Watson, who was an elite QB. Fun times.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
46 points between 4 teams on MNF. How are your guys fantasy teams doing?
2-0 and first place, despite my first two picks being Cooper Kupp and Jonathan Taylor. Doesn't hurt that I had Pollard as a keeper in the 9th round, and with Kupp hurt I've been starting Aiyuk with Devonta, and then was able to pick up Zack Moss just in time for him to have a good game week 2.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I remember being told the Eagles should give up on Hurts and make a mega trade for Watson, who was an elite QB. Fun times.

I’m pretty sure I was the most vocal about Watson’s previous play being fantastic. Because it was. A few tiny details have happened between now and then that make it hilariously disingenuous to take a victory lap around.

While we’re at it, Jalen Hurts sucks right now. Your timing is as appropriate as your want for 1994-style Screens and less QB runs to cure the ills of the offense. But I know, those games don’t count because they weren’t hand-delivered from above in an orange envelope wearing an adorable little sweater vest and spectacles.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
53f2401c2774ba691f77135742ebae8c.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

I’m pretty sure Allen is the only one that gets any consideration. Hard to call that wrong.

I’m interested to see how they suss out the DTs. How the hell do you evaluate Vince Wilfork for example?

*Edit* He missed Randall. Same answer.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

360 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

I’m pretty sure Allen is the only one that gets any consideration. Hard to call that wrong.

I’m interested to see how they suss out the DTs. How the hell do you evaluate Vince Wilfork for example?

*Edit* He missed Randall. Same answer.

Wilfork is HoF cause I said so. Just like how Willis should have been I'm before Thomas.

These voters mannnnnn.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Only one punter in the HOF, but Landetta is worthy of being the 2nd. 3 years in the USFL, and 21in the NfL. He outlasted Doug Fluite to be the last USFL player in the NFl

Reactions: Flybynite

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

Questions are good.

In all seriousness, the Bears are a complete dumpster fire. But go look at the late pick on the screen from the Tampa game and see how no one is fooled. It’s not just that it was picked off. It’s how hard it is to pull off misdirection in the NFL. It takes A LOT of practice.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Questions are good.

In all seriousness, the Bears are a complete dumpster fire. But go look at the late pick on the screen from the Tampa game and see how no one is fooled. It’s not just that it was picked off. It’s how hard it is to pull off misdirection in the NFL. It takes A LOT of practice.
Especially with the freaks on defense nowadays. Fooling someone's brain isn't enough because they have the athleticism to get back in the play. You have to fool them so hard you get them to commit/read the play incorrectly. That's a whole different type of sell job

• Love
Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad