Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Hopkins hit significantly harder than Waters to me. Waters just got the headlines because of the dirtiness.

He also lived in my development when I was a kid. Super nice guy. He would stop to talk to us while we played street hockey.

No argument here. I mentioned Ray Ellis because, although fans of that mid-late 80s defense remember Andre, they don't remember Ray. I wonder if many remember Waters was a kick returner, too and, in fact, took a kickoff to the house his rookie year.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Hopkins hit significantly harder than Waters to me. Waters just got the headlines because of the dirtiness.

He also lived in my development when I was a kid. Super nice guy. He would stop to talk to us while we played street hockey.

Bednarik had this reputation as a terrifying, mean, cruel force of nature. To my dad and his siblings he was just the goofy manchild who loved playing with kids.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Minnesota isn't exactly a world beater, playing on the road with little time to prepare.
Good teams overcome adversity.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Trending towards no Blankenship, Bradberry, or Gainwell tomorrow night.

Should be fun.
The latter doesn't really hurt as much as the others. The Vikings just lost at home to Baker ffs. Can't win this game at home on a short week going to be an interesting 10 days off. The Vikings interior of their line is very suspect.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Minnesotas defense is trash. They should easily be able to out score them despite the defensive injuries. Plus Kirk in prime time games is trash too. I’d be pretty shocked if they lose this one despite the short week. I really feel like this could be a get-right game just like it was last year after a shakey week 1.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
Big trouble at the safety position. Hock and Addison going to be trouble I would think. Guess we’ll see what Brown can do against starters

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I mean if Baker can do it, Hurts and co can too right?

1000001443.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I mean if Baker can do it, Hurts and co can too right?

View attachment 742996

Lol.

So, my standard for judging a defense is "do I fully understand what they are doing? Can I predict it?" If the answer is yes, then that defense is bad. Because every time I can understand what a defense is doing, it means these guys definitely can and they find ways to carve it up.

• Haha
Reactions: DancingPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad