Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
View attachment 742450

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

I always forget about that until I hear about it again, and it never gets old.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Fellas, I think a a ron tore that left achilles. At work again so finally got time to watch the vid instead of shitpost. Did you see how flaccid his ankle and calf muscle went as he was being driven to the ground? It was like his lower shin folded onto his foot. That doesn't happen with a broken ankle or calf injury. That's a broken tendon

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
That Wilson catch was stupid. Wow

Also I love watching Josh Allen suck. I don't know why either, it's not like I hate the Bills or anything

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013
Was down less than 1 point in fantasy when Dalvin Cook was TFL end of 4th and I then went ahead by 0.2 points, only to lose it on the KR as the guy had Jet’s D…

• Wow
Reactions: Cody Webster

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Fellas, I think a a ron tore that left achilles. At work again so finally got time to watch the vid instead of shitpost. Did you see how flaccid his ankle and calf muscle went as he was being driven to the ground? It was like his lower shin folded onto his foot. That doesn't happen with a broken ankle or calf injury. That's a broken tendon
Yep. Adam Shefter said basically the same thing about the ripple in his calf after the game.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm just going to say it right now I reserve the right to rejoice if this piece of trash human has his career ended after last night. He is a public health nuisance and has used his platform to cause actual harm to some magnitude of people directly or indirectly

djw99

Feb 18, 2006
I'm just going to say it right now I reserve the right to rejoice if this piece of trash human has his career ended after last night. He is a public health nuisance and has used his platform to cause actual harm to some magnitude of people directly or indirectly
what a stupid post.

Reactions: antman12

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I'll go ahead and be the contrarian:

I feel terrible for Rodgers. He's a first ballot hall of famer, and no one with his decorated career, and talent, should end their career like this. I respect and appreciate competition far too much to see someone go out like that.

Hopefully he can be a good mentor for Wilson for the remainder of the year

Look, everyone has their personal lines of where they can and can't separate art and tartist. But surely you understand that people's issues with Rodgers go a little deeper than the average bear. This isn't about trying hard or thinking he's overrated.

I do feel awful for Jets fans. That franchise is a Greek tragedy.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I can’t overstate this enough: I didn’t and don’t wish injury on the guy.

But I also can’t say I am too heartbroken if he isn’t dominating NFL headlines again.

He’s getting paid. Repair the ACL and enjoy your very awesome, rich life out of the game if it comes to that.

Rodgers seems like the kind of guy who is destined to find ways to be miserable.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Rodgers seems like the kind of guy who is destined to find ways to be miserable.
Bingo

And that's why I don't really feel too heartbroken. He irks me as a hooman & I think he should probably be known for being more of a choke artist as a player. He's been a great QB, but that's my opinion from a holistic POV

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Bingo

And that's why I don't really feel too heartbroken. He irks me as a hooman & I think he should probably be known for being more of a choke artist as a player. He's been a great QB, but that's my opinion from a holistic POV

Like all the conspiracy stuff. A bad situation isn't bad enough, so you've gotta make up imaginary reasons that things are even worse? It's masturbatory agony enhancement. He's determined to be as miserable as possible. Good luck to him in that quest.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Like all the conspiracy stuff. A bad situation isn't bad enough, so you've gotta make up imaginary reasons that things are even worse? It's masturbatory agony enhancement. He's determined to be as miserable as possible. Good luck to him in that quest.

I'm still sad that he has touched Olivia Munn. Bleh.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Look, everyone has their personal lines of where they can and can't separate art and tartist. But surely you understand that people's issues with Rodgers go a little deeper than the average bear. This isn't about trying hard or thinking he's overrated.

I do feel awful for Jets fans. That franchise is a Greek tragedy.
Agreed with everything stated above. And my response is in no way a character defense of Rodgers, I Just can’t rightly be happy that a player got injured, especially a career ending type of injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad