Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Yeah, Brian Johnson has officially become a net negative that even a unit with three future HOF'ers can't overcome.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Holy smokes that graphic they just showed...going from memory so might be inaccurate...Hurts with 12 dropbacks...4 hits, 7 hurries, 5 sacks?? Did I read that correctly? That's every dropback:laugh:

It's stats weirdness.

All Sacks are also Hits unless the QB Fumbles. Then it's a Sack and a Fumble.

You can also be credited with a Hurry on the same play where the QB was Sacked. But that's only true for players not credited with that Sack. :laugh:

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Someone on offense do something please! Mahomes is actually playing like dog **** tonight and we still can’t make a move.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
We certainly can continue calling out his awful playcalling because it’s continued tonight. The guys also not making plays is a separate, yet present, issue.
People were dogging on Steichen too for bad playcalling, and he's probably the second best offensive play caller we have ever had.

I can't blame the calls when the execution is so turd.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I think everything has been shit tonight tbh. Coaches, players, everything.

(I'd like to stick to a No Comment on Desai for now, though. Can't see shit from this broadcast angle.)

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It's stats weirdness.

All Sacks are also Hits unless the QB Fumbles. Then it's a Sack and a Fumble.

You can also be credited with a Hurry on the same play where the QB was Sacked. But that's only true for players not credited with that Sack. :laugh:

I kinda figured there was overlap, but when 12 is the good number, and 16 is the bad number, I'd imagine that's not good. What happened to our great O-line? Are they just that much better on the run vs pass protection?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad