Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Can't believe they didn't turn that interception into points. They're so good at scoring points off turnovers! Almost as good as stopping teams on 3rd and a mile. This team is a mirage

Last edited:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
@flyershockey So have I waited enough starts to yell about how Hurts handles Creepers? Multiple OCs.

It's not all on him. Part of it is the line. But I just don't think he reacts well to them at all.
I'm at a loss on it. I want to blame Johnson, but like you said, it's been multiple OC's. I will say, they don't exactly design a bunch of plays to throw right by someone's ear hole.

Edit: I'm not saying you have to be Rodgers at the line, but you absolutely need to know where the soft spots are at, especially when it's a back seven blitzer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Okwuegbunam had 2 Snaps. I definitely missed those and I was trying to watch for him. I hope they think he can contribute.
That, I think, is the biggest problem. Your TE1 goes out and you don’t want to use anyone else? That’s a huge problem.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Hedman just made a sick play to keep puck in to tie vs Bruins.

Imagine a world where Flyers are good and Eagles Stink.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
That, I think, is the biggest problem. Your TE1 goes out and you don’t want to use anyone else? That’s a huge problem.

Sorry, I just meant him specifically. Here are the TE Snap Counts out of 24 Plays run:

Stoll 11
Calcaterra 10
Okwuegbunam 2

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Did swift get dinged? Had a good drive earlier, then I saw some Scott and Gainwell touches out of nowhere.

Hurts can't run for shit this year. I don't know why, but maybe stop asking him to do something he can't right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad