Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Chinatown88 @Hollywood Cannon did Quentin Johnston show us anything last week? Palmer's on IR but reports are it could be longer than 4 weeks. I picked up Johnson but I'm not sure if it's worth slotting him in?
From the far away view of my iPad while laying in a makeshift bed at the hospital, he looked worse then invisible on Monday night but as China said it was the Jets and a lot of the time Sauce.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I need a Tennessee win this week to both get a better draft pick and speed up the process of getting rid of Bowles

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Anybody watching the Frankfurt game?

Positives: Game is setting up to be close and may come down to the wire.

Negatives: Score is 7-3 and the reason I think it may come down to the wire is because it's a bit hard to imagine there'll be much more scoring...

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Anybody watching the Frankfurt game?

Positives: Game is setting up to be close and may come down to the wire.

Negatives: Score is 7-3 and the reason I think it may come down to the wire is because it's a bit hard to imagine there'll be much more scoring...

I gave up because of quality of play and I watch FCS games. :laugh:

Reactions: philly_28

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@Chinatown88 It's the Bye week. Give me one. Max 2 trades.

image.png

Reactions: Chinatown88

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
3rd and 3 and the Jags are lining up 5 wide. Bro. Give it to your running back. This is a big matchup for me this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad