Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
This popped up one of those "related articles" articles and boy is it a doozy.

Copium strong enough to take down an elephant

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@Chinatown88 @Hollywood Cannon did Quentin Johnston show us anything last week? Palmer's on IR but reports are it could be longer than 4 weeks. I picked up Johnson but I'm not sure if it's worth slotting him in?
2 for 14. It was the Jets and that secondary is good. Maybe the Lions matchup should favor him if it turns into a shoot out. I just don't know your other options.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
2 for 14. It was the Jets and that secondary is good. Maybe the Lions matchup should favor him if it turns into a shoot out. I just don't know your other options.
Banged up Chase and Higgins and Dotson, and Zay. I know the jets secondary is nasty, so I was trying tob. I don't watch the chargers much and don't know if Johnston has big play ability? Either way he's the second option

Reactions: Chinatown88

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
What do I make of this? The AJ Brown effect?

Screenshot_20231109_160001_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Banged up Chase and Higgins and Dotson, and Zay. I know the jets secondary is nasty, so I was trying tob. I don't watch the chargers much and don't know if Johnston has big play ability? Either way he's the second option
They've tried to take shots downfield but they just haven't connected yet. This could be the week. If you wanna go full YOLO then maybe he's worth it.

• Love
Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
They've tried to take shots downfield but they just haven't connected yet. This could be the week. If you wanna go full YOLO then maybe he's worth it.
I am very much a boom or bust fantasy player (I try to stack, etc) so I might go for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad