Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
20231022_230208.gif

Reactions: CutOnDime97

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Cannon Ok, so I just check the Fanatics website every day? Will the gamers trickle out or if they post a group, I can assume no more throwbacks are coming?
If you’re waiting for those… you’re gonna need a guy (sales rep). The ones that ever make it to the website were offered to people week/s ago and made it through.

I don’t think they’ve released ANY blouses from this year so far.

I can give you my reps email if you want. I haven’t heard from him in a hot minute though.

I also imagine the NFL will have some for auction on their website but they shill bid like a mother.

There’s also a chance some fall off a truck in some Facebook groups.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
If you’re waiting for those… you’re gonna need a guy (sales rep). The ones that ever make it to the website were offered to people week/s ago and made it through.

I can give you my reps email if you want. I haven’t heard from him in a hot minute though.

I also imagine the NFL will have some for auction on their website but they shill bid like a mother.

There’s also a chance some fall off a truck in some Facebook groups.
Jojo doesn't have a Fanatics guy? Impossible.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Thanks as always. Let me see if I know anyone that can shoot me up the line and I’ll go from there. I never would have guessed I had to do that much, but it does make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad