Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Swift is the polar opposite of Miles Sanders.

See the hole. Hit the hole. **** you, tackle me.
He also seems really good about following blockers into a hole and trusting them. He knew Goedert could get a hole so he felt him and let him do it and then squeezed past.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
He also seems really good about following blockers into a hole and trusting them. He knew Goedert could get a hole so he felt him and let him do it and then squeezed past.
Yeah that was a top notch run, he hit the hole a heartbeat after Goedert created it.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Sean McVay shoulda followed Dick Vermeil's example of retiring early and taking a break, having a life and then deciding to come back and then walk away again. Dude coulda put all this garbage behind, been getting paid $20M a year and calling NFL games. Having a real life, having time with his family. Having an off-season doing whatever you wanted.

Dick Vermeil looks great for 86. If dude never took a break from coaching he probably is dead by now.

Last edited:

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Yep! I didn’t rewind. You definitely could be right. I just didn’t notice him.

Haha, I might still be wrong. Smitty was somewhere there. Maybe should have still been a flag.

Sean McVay shoulda followed Dick Vermeil's example of retiring early. Dude coulda put all this garbage behind, been getting paid $20M a year and calling NFL games. Having a real life, having time with his family. Having an off-season doing whatever you wanted.

Dick Vermeil looks great for 86. If dude kept coaching he probably is dead by now.

86 is crazy! Dude is just vibing out there. Good for him, always liked him.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA
WHY WOULD YOU HAND THE BALL OFF THERE

Screenshot_20231008-131137.png

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Pissed I missed the 2nd half of this. Reddick had 2 sacks? Also, even not seeing the 2nd, if you didn't see a difference in Jalen running in this game, I don't know what to tell you. He was so much more decisive today. Even his one scramble where he was running away from the free runner on the blitz. He didn't hear footsteps and leave the pocket too early. He knew the guy was coming and just took off full speed away and almost got a first out of it.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Pissed I missed the 2nd half of this. Reddick had 2 sacks? Also, even not seeing the 2nd, if you didn't see a difference in Jalen running in this game, I don't know what to tell you. He was so much more decisive today. Even his one scramble where he was running away from the free runner on the blitz. He didn't hear footsteps and leave the pocket too early. He knew the guy was coming and just took off full speed away and almost got a first out of it.
He had 2 sacks to ice the game back to back on the rams last drive

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

C'mon now ProFootballTalk... KC had a special set of 'rules' from the officials BEFORE Swift showed up.

Reactions: orangey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad