Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
This is what I mean about Hurts not being terrible. He's just average. He's got that sideline deep ball whenever it's there.

Watch a Browns game if you want to see how bad it truly gets.

*Edit* Veteran push on the DB. No flag, no problem. :laugh:

I think the highlight of the whole season for me will be Belichick on the Manningcast go absolutely giddy about a well executed and unflagged defensive PI.

I now have a feeling that Bill cheats because he sees the rules as another opponent to defeat.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
@LegionOfDoom91 I think my neighbor might be losing it. I just said hello over the fence to be polite and complimented his Penn St hat. He started yelling about Paterno getting a raw deal. I think he was crying. Those people still exist?!

They’re a weird bunch. Fortunately they’re often older & newer generations just want a good football team.

I was actually dying when I found out a story earlier this week on a Penn State message forum. How when Jay Paterno was coaching at James Madison & was supposed to be a on recruiting trip that weekend but got caught on national tv at a Penn State game. :laugh:

I don’t know if there’s ever been a bigger nepotism hire in sports than him.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
They’re a weird bunch. Fortunately they’re often older & newer generations just want a good football team.

I was actually dying when I found out a story earlier this week on a Penn State message forum. How when Jay Paterno was coaching at James Madison & was supposed to be a on recruiting trip that weekend but got caught on national tv at a Penn State game. :laugh:

I don’t know if there’s ever been a bigger nepotism hire in sports than him.
Bronny?

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad