Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

Chinatown88

1 year 3 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Kirk Cousins probably kept people employed longer than normal just off being a mid tier QB that does enough without really ever winning anything noteworthy.
I have enormous hatred cause this guy single handedly screwed up the QB contract market. Otherwise I'm sure he's a great guy. But screw him, he's the reason why Daniel Jones is getting $40 mil

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I have enormous hatred cause this guy single handedly screwed up the QB contract market. Otherwise I'm sure he's a great guy. But screw him, he's the reason why Daniel Jones is getting $40 mil

Wait, so he's responsible for the Giants being buckled to a poorly wired time bomb, and you're mad at him?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
This is what I mean about Hurts not being terrible. He's just average. He's got that sideline deep ball whenever it's there.

Watch a Browns game if you want to see how bad it truly gets.

*Edit* Veteran push on the DB. No flag, no problem. :laugh:
Love the play call too. Exactly what we were talking about last week. If they're stacking the box on 3rd/4th and short selling run defense, just take a f***ing shot bro. I'll take AJ against every DB in the league except maybe 2, and even then it's 50/50? Play to win, don't play to not lose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad