Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Just run the goddamn ball twice. You do that, you win.

But no, we have to be f***ing cute. After trying to be cute in the first half completely stagnated everything. Just boggles the mind. They have a great running game and barely use it
It was a great play call. That was an easy first and possible touchdown. Butterfingers dropped a pass like that for the first time in a decade

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I still think it’s gonna be Bill.

Football has not been fun so far for me with my teams this year.

Hurts absolutely cannot run the McDaniel offense, so I’m knowingly pissing into the wind. I think you’re right.

At least you can just accept that the Rams are ruined by injuries and detach?

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Kept this glorified cheerleader as head coach. White is a healthy scratch. The only time Huff is noticeable is when he's losing contain on outside zone runs. Barkley will be shot by mid-season with 25+ touches per game. Dotson blows.

Great offseason

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hurts absolutely cannot run the McDaniel offense, so I’m knowingly pissing into the wind. I think you’re right.

At least you can just accept that the Rams are ruined by injuries and detach?
I’m going to try my best to find the angles to enjoy this football season. Absolutely breathtaking to see that laundry list of injuries two weeks into a season.

I’m going to have to hate rewatch this game because I have so many thoughts about everything. Obviously AJ Brown is AJ Brown but seems like they were so conservative and DLine is amazingly awful for what they’ve put into it.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If things go downhill does Howie finally get canned? Or is Lurie too mesmerized by all the "moves" like a lot of NFL media personalities. Guess we find out this year.
He should. He’s got this whole thing all his own way including the head coach not really having any power other than the game day decisions. No other GM has the balls of his coach in a jar on his desk.

2-0 vs. 2-0 would’ve been more fun.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
If things go downhill does Howie finally get canned? Or is Lurie too mesmerized by all the "moves" like a lot of NFL media personalities. Guess we find out this year.
I’d say I can’t envision a world where he’d survive another epic shitshow but I absolutely can.

He’ll toss Sirianni in front of the bus to provide him cover like he always does. Always have a meatshield.

But I also genuinely think Belichick is waiting in the wings and I don’t know how that will go. Knowing Howie he’ll accept the “demotion” so that he can still cockroach his way for when Bill retires when he sets the wins record.

Reactions: Chinatown88

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Missed the game...tuned in just now...saw the score...going to be physically ill.

And it just gets worse. Red hot New Orleans in one week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad