Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Hurts was very good today..... stop with the bs.... i was all over him last week .... this game he was the guys that kept us in it..... be real....watch the replay

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
They run on 3rd and 4th down almost certainly game is over. Even if stopper Cousins has to march whole field with like 50 seconds and no timeouts

They basically did that though. Haha

If you Go on 4th and make it, you win. If you miss, Atlanta has to go 90 yards and teams tend to play for the FG down 3. You're an overwhelming favorite to not lose to a TD there. And you should be favored in OT.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Its ballsy but i agree that would have been the better play
Just run the goddamn ball twice. You do that, you win.

But no, we have to be f***ing cute. After trying to be cute in the first half completely stagnated everything. Just boggles the mind. They have a great running game and barely use it

They basically did that though. Haha

If you Go on 4th and make it, you win. If you miss, Atlanta has to go 90+ yards and teams tend to play for the FG down 3. You're an overwhelming favorite to not lose to a TD there. And you should be favored in OT.
I agree but that would be ballsy....Nick usually has balls but I think he thought falcons were going to play run heavy (which to be fair was true)... was a great call and throw.....just a miss on a wide open play

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Should have ran it on 3rd down and probably easy enough to get it on 4th down. But you should run on 3rd. Especially how they were moving with Saquon. They got pushed around on defense again. I don't think that's coaching. It's the players.
Run on 3rd
Tush Push or run on 4th we win.

13 mill RB has to run twice and end it

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I should run it by you but I'm adding Toe to the HHH. I think he's shown enough the last two games.
dum-pick-em.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
How bad does start have to be to see guys fired ?

Almost certain we are 1-3 going into early bye. Saints and Bucs are clearly better than us at QB and defense.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Run on 3rd
Tush Push or run on 4th we win.

13 mill RB has to run twice and end it
Exactly.

Run it on 3rd and you pick up at least a yard, maybe a yard and a half. Tush push is an almost guaranteed conversion at that point.

It blows my mind that we don't automatically do this every single time we get to 3rd and 3 or 4. Nobody has ever been able to stop it, why do we go away from it. It's a cheat code and we go out of our way to avoid it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad