OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
If you're basing your fantasy evaluations off on your own league that's one thing. But to extrapolate that into Boston Scott equals CMC is absolutely ludirous in any multiverse and you might need to be checked into an insane asylum.

The fact that your league values QBs more due to the scoring setting skews your view so much. Oh and it's non PPR? Of course you're going to come to the conclusion that CMC is less valuable. You do realize that he is a multi faceted RB that can run well and is amazing at catching the ball? He's done some ludicrous things at Stanford as receiver. Of course you're view gets skewed because to quote Whose Line Is It Anyway? the points don't matter. They don't matter for you. However if you were to be a reasonable individual and take into consideration that most people play PPR as the standard scoring system in today's time then maybe you might realize "Oh shit maybe I'm taking this too far,": But no you want to double down to prove your point. Boston Scott is a fine NFL player and he somehow only has decent value for fantasy purposes when he faces the Giants. That's it. Otherwise he doesn't even come close to CMC in any way for fantasy.

CMC's best season is legendary. The guy literally averaged more FPPG than the second ranked guy it was absolutely ridiculous. Sure he got injured. But that's part of the game. Even in fantasy. That's why you have decide risk versus reward. If you want to go a different direction by all means. As a rule I double check and sometimes triple check before I even post. Getting into an argument on the internet is dumb. Getting into an argument trying to have some 500IQ, 5Head take that Boston Scott is a better FANTASY ASSET than CMC is even dumber.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Doesn't Kelce have an ADP you can count on one hand in PPR? Hell, in Standard too?
I think maybe a little over one hand. But yeah people shouldn't give fantasy advice based on their own league scoring. People play in different formats. It's why I always make sure to ask because things change. But maybe it's just cause I want to do the best job giving advice for the homies that results in me being so meticulous.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I think maybe a little over one hand. But yeah people shouldn't give fantasy advice based on their own league scoring. People play in different formats. It's why I always make sure to ask because things change. But maybe it's just cause I want to do the best job giving advice for the homies that results in me being so meticulous.

5.0 in STD. 5.8 in PPR. I'm counting it. :)

But yes. Rules, scoring, number of team, specific keeper mechanisms and all of that matter A LOT. You're not trying to beat the average league. You're trying to beat one specific one.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
5.0 in STD. 5.8 in PPR. I'm counting it. :)

But yes. Rules, scoring, number of team, specific keeper mechanisms and all of that matter A LOT. You're not trying to beat the average league. You're trying to beat one specific one.
giphy.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Well boys, here it is. Took a lot of RBs - dart throw at Gainwell, a handcuff, and 2 speculative backups, but this is what we came up with. Don't love stacking Tee and Chase but it isn't the worst. The dogs were barking right before my pick so I had to make one really quickly when I got back to my computer. And it was Tee. Overall I don't think I did well but that's why we play the games

1000001351.jpg

1000001353.jpg

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Can someone shed some light for me on why Giants fans think Daniel Jones is a great QB (besides fandom and blind optimism of course)? Am I missing something cuz dude really comes across as JAG in my viewings.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Well boys, here it is. Took a lot of RBs - dart throw at Gainwell, a handcuff, and 2 speculative backups, but this is what we came up with. Don't love stacking Tee and Chase but it isn't the worst. The dogs were barking right before my pick so I had to make one really quickly when I got back to my computer. And it was Tee. Overall I don't think I did well but that's why we play the games

View attachment 740984
View attachment 740983
No Dicker the Kicker invalidates the whole draft.

GLHF.

Reactions: DancingPanther

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Doesn't Kelce have an ADP you can count on one hand in PPR? Hell, in Standard too?

The positional advantage Kelce gives over every other TE makes him so freaking attractive, too. It's wild how consistently excellent he is in fantasy at TE.

Can someone shed some light for me on why Giants fans think Daniel Jones is a great QB (besides fandom and blind optimism of course)? Am I missing something cuz dude really comes across as JAG in my viewings.

They're desperately trying to justify that #6 overall selection used to get him.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

View attachment 740984
View attachment 740983

Relying on an OSU QB? You're going to be very sad.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
12 team ppr, had the 10th pick. Roast away. Also screw ESPN for not letting me name my team the Dirty Dicker’s.

9DF8003A-080C-416E-B0F7-FBBFF4929AA8.png

C7184D8F-632E-4F12-ADF6-8596B13C9393.png

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
CmC is all potential, and Always Hurt. 21 tot tds and 1700 rush yds the last 4 seasons combines 2100 rec yds is nice. He is only worth a top pick in a ppr league. I love it when someone takes him top 2. Our league is td and qb heavy. We do not select draft spot until draft night; 8 teams. 2 years ago I took chase and Jefferson with mid rnd picks. They and Kupp carried me to a title.

With 5 top qbs this year, Jefferson and chase are my top 2. I am planning to go 2 wr no matter what, and then Qb. Qbs 4 to 7 are solid. Could also take Kelce in top 3 rnds. We draft we'd. Had the 3rd pick last year, went J Allen and Diggs, came in 2nd
Why would you play anything other than PPR? Yuck

That in your league CMC and Boston Scott are even in the same conversation tells you everything you need to know about the scoring system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad