OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Jojo’s Favorite Time Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Don’t like Igbinoghene at all? Seems like he has potential. Idk if he’d be that good early on though.

He’ll definitely be top 100 for me, but I’m guessing not top 50. He’s a good fit for Schwartz in that he likes tackling even if he’s not very good at it and his athleticism plays in Shallow Zones when he keeps play in front of him, but he’s super raw since he’s a recent WR convert.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
My fear of Claypool shooting up the board and the Eagles reaching on him as the underrated/underdeveloped high upside type was cemented with his 40 time today. The Eagles are really going to take him, aren't they?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
My fear of Claypool shooting up the board and the Eagles reaching on him as the underrated/underdeveloped high upside type was cemented with his 40 time today. The Eagles are really going to take him, aren't they?

I don't think I have a feel for what they want in WRs after they essentially admitted production was a big part of their evaluative process for last year's draft.

What I do know is that I'm going to be lower than most on almost everyone who runs a 40 time that raises their stock. Just don't run in the very high 4.6s and we're good. Don't count it twice for Ruggs/Reagor/Hamler either. We knew they're fast.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I don't think I have a feel for what they want in WRs after they essentially admitted production was a big part of their evaluative process for last year's draft.

What I do know is that I'm going to be lower than most on almost everyone who runs a 40 time that raises their stock. Just don't run in the very high 4.6s and we're good.
After your Ruggsie comparable I believe you. Reading that comp still feels dirty.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Now you have National guys saying some scouts are telling them Reagor has the highest ceiling in the WR class. This is why I haven’t considered watching him back yet. Someone is going to fall in love way too early and while I completely get it, there are too damn many good options to risk that.

It’s also why I can’t possibly justify Lamb over Jeudy. I think they might be very close, but how can you take a Big 12 WR over what Jeudy did in the SEC?

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Now you have National guys saying some scouts are telling them Reagor has the highest ceiling in the WR class. This is why I haven’t considered watching him back yet. Someone is going to fall in love way too early and while I completely get it, there are too damn many good options to risk that.

It’s also why I can’t possibly justify Lamb over Jeudy. I think they might be very close, but how can you take a Big 12 WR over what Jeudy did in the SEC?

I mean if you go alphabetically by first name?

Jeudy just looks like a complete number 1 WR to me. Just fluid in everything.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
4Sno.gif
There's countries where you get stoned to death for offenses more minor than this

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
DJ was talking earlier during the combine he went back & was looking at how many guys in the 4.3 range had success. I think he used yards & I think it was like 3 guys who ran that & had a season of 800+ yards. DJax was one of them.

Obviously that’s probably not a large sample as there’s probably only a few that run that every year but it’s interesting. Much more 4.4-4.5 range guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad