Proposal: PHI-PIT-WPG 3 way

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I at least liked to get kissed first. No way Philly sends Schenn to the pens.

To be fair, you could just have Simmonds beat him up every rival game to get the fans going. Seems to be some kind of word going around that Schenn gets beat up a lot lol. Probably has something to do with Phaneuf and old man Iggy boppin his noodle pretty good.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I really wish the OP would stop making trade proposals. Every one is just ludicrous and often lopsided in value. The Pens aren't trading Maatta, the Jets aren't trading Ehlers and I doubt the Flyers are trading Schenn.

Maatta is also being criminally underrated in this thread. He was excellent after Daley got hurt in the playoffs.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
I really wish the OP would stop making trade proposals. Every one is just ludicrous and often lopsided in value. The Pens aren't trading Maatta, the Jets aren't trading Ehlers and I doubt the Flyers are trading Schenn.

Maatta is also being criminally underrated in this thread. He was excellent after Daley got hurt in the playoffs.

Amen, thread on ignore now.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

After next season he will be considered untouchable again like he was after his rookie season.

As for the op..its the end of the month ...he's still about 5 proposals away from meeting his monthly quota.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad