Confirmed Trade: [PHI/NSH/VGK] Ryan Ellis to PHI, Cody Glass and Philippe Myers to NSH, Nolan Patrick to VGK

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Glass has yet to show me anything

Maybe this will be good for Glass and Patrick having a change of scenery

I actually prefer having Patrick over Glass... I like it for VGK

Reactions: Vegas07 and Sasso09

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Patrick is a headcase (literally and figuratively).

Glass is a year younger and has been suppressed due to the centre depth on Vegas. He's going to break out next season.

What center depth? The problem is Vegas has none, in part because Glass has been a disappointment. Not to say Patrick isn't as well, but they've been quite similar. Classic change of scenery trade

Reactions: Vegas07

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Patrick is a headcase (literally and figuratively).

Glass is a year younger and has been suppressed due to the centre depth on Vegas. He's going to break out next season.
What did Patrick do to warrant that title? I honestly haven't heard anything negative like that before...

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
People have been doing a "Patrick for a comparable reclamation project" for a while now. Patrick/Glass was mentioned a few times.

This feels like two deals in one. A Patrick/Glass swap AND and Ellis for futures dump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad