Post-Game Talk: pgt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
f*** Mika for that shootout attempt. I have no f***ing clue what he was trying to do. Seriously he cost us a f***ing point. The guy's money in the shootout and looked like he had money on Colorado on that shootout attempt. He's been straight up TRASH since the Ducks game. Absolute f***ing trash. Right now I'd take an 85 year old Brassard over him.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
The jerk store called, their all out of Rangers.

Kreider makes me wanna puke. GG botched that OT deployment majorly. The kids that we desperately needed to take the next step haven't.

If they lose tm verse the Isles, lines must get changed around.

Ffs Kreider I wanna puke

Reactions: TheDirtyH

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Goodrow 2 points. "Superstar" 3 top 10 picks not even close to getting a point combined. actually Goodrow had more points tonight than how many seconds Kravtsov had the puck on his stick

gimbznyr

Jul 23, 2021
Overall not a bad game but kreider is getting on my last f***ing nerve. He arguably cost us a point. Made 3 plays to nobody on the pp that lead to igors brain fart then couldn't make a simple play in o.t on the pp that effectively killed the o.t and pp.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Kreider scored 50 last year because he wanted the "C". He has said the right things since Trouba got it but he's probably given up on life since he found out about that. Guy probably drinks beer and eats cheetos every night after the games while playing Warzone under the handle TroubaSucks4Realz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad