Golf: PGA TOUR 2024 FedExCup Season

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Miles Russell missed the cut in his first PGA Tour start.

Still very impressive to shoot E over two days at 15 on the PGA Tour. Beat a number of good players and had like a field average round today. If yesterday was better he might’ve made the cut.
Been a very good week for amateur and amateur-adjacent golf. Clanton in the top 5, new pro Shipley in the top 10 along with Nick Dunlap, Ben James made the cut...

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I was under the impression that they gave John Wood the made-up title of 'team manager' to help lessen some of the responsibilities for Tiger. Now I don't know what to think.

I'm also officially getting old as Keegan would be the first Ryder Cup captain who wasn't around when I first started following the sport. Ugh.

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That makes literally zero sense.

Yeah, it's outside the box, but hiring like Yassir as the captain would also be outside the box. Why Keegan Bradley?

He doesn't have traditional qualifications for it, he might actually be able to make the team (which would complicate things), and things aren't exactly broke when it comes to home Ryder Cups.

I would suggest maybe that they wanted to give it to Tiger and at the last minute he wouldn't take it, so they panicked, but how do you not have a better back up plan than Keegan Bradley?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad