Golf: PGA TOUR 2024 FedExCup Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I love watching the NCAA’s every year. Individual title came down to the final hole. Hiroshi Tai posted like 90 minutes ahead of the final group that included Sargent and James, probably the two best amateurs in the game.

They both did their best Scheffler impression of missing every makable putt they can to tie for second place and giving Tai the title, who himself pretty much collapsed on the final 9 and only won because his competitors couldn’t make any putts.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Scheffler wins @ Jacks' Place. Ho Hum.

5th win this season.

Bay Hill, Sawgrass, Augusta, Harbour Town, Muirfield Village.

Big boy golf courses in big-time events. No cheapies.

As immelman said on CBS, you'd be a legend if you won in all those places in totality of your career, let alone in one f***ing season...

And will obviosly be the favorite at Pinehurst No.2 next week.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Whaddayaknow...Scottie Scheffler 1 behind atop the leaderboard in another PGA Tour event.

Players will be going out in 3somes early tomorrow to beat storms in the afternoon.

Sounds like the TV coverage will begin live with the players on the back nine and then they will show the front on delay afterwards.

Kinda weird but i guess better than just having it delayed start to finish, you wanna see the drama live down the stretch.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I'm officially in my anti-Scottie era now that he just randomly shits the bed when I bet him and sandwiches it in between wins in signature events. I now believe the guy is a fraudulent bum.

Hoping Tom Kim can sit him down here.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

Kim birdies 18 after almost dunking it but ripping it back to 10 feet, we got a playoff…

Looks like they will cut a new front right hole location on 18 and still play it as the first playoff hole

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Kim has been getting a lot of flack for his pace of play and deliberate style, and rightfully so

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
It’s over

Scottie to 8-10 feet right on top the flag; Kim comes up short in bunker with fried egg lie

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
6th win this season…just insane

Many good players have won that many times in their career

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Scottie has had some interesting experiences this year.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Miles Russell missed the cut in his first PGA Tour start.

Still very impressive to shoot E over two days at 15 on the PGA Tour. Beat a number of good players and had like a field average round today. If yesterday was better he might’ve made the cut.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad