Proposal: Petry for PO Jospeh + 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
I didnt say hes done it often, I just listed ONE example of when he did. I even said getting Drouin wasnt about getting a Quebecois, but taking a chance on a young player with potential..... but I guarantee Leblanc was Gainey trying to save his ass and please the Montreal crowd in that draft. I dont know if he wouldve picked Kreider otherwise, but very possible. Its not like Keider wouldve brought them the Cup anyway.

This past offseason was a joke getting Paquette, Perreault, and Savard. Partially to take off pressure from Drouin being the only Quebecois on the team, and also pressure from the media after that game where they had to call up Belzile to get a Quebecois in the lineup.
Fair enough. I was at the draft that year and got caught up cheering Louis Louis Louis when Timmins walked on the podium even tho he wasn't one of my picks for the pick

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Given what Burke said in a recent interview, I don't think this trade happens.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
To say kingersky is the eklund of Pens coverage would be a disservice to Eklund.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad