Proposal: Petry + for Chychrun

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OCPenguin

Jan 22, 2013
weve been discussing this as a base on Habs twitter and I think we can come to something that would make sense for both teams with this as the base of the deal,,

:habs

Chychrun
Crouse

:coyotes

Petry (retained at 15%)
2023 1st round pick
Ylonen
Norlinder
Tuch

the Habs get Chychrun who is a solid D having a bad year and can prob rebound playing with the youngsters that will be coming up with MTL. They also get Crouse who is sort of a failed 1st rounder but has size

the Yotes get Petry who has been a stud other than this year and he wants to play in the USA. He has shown that other than this year age will not slow him down and Habs will retain some cap. The Yotes also get another 1st round pick and some really nice prospects in Ylonen and norlinder and tuch. Tuch they can prob flip to Buffalo for a late 1st as they will likely pay more for the Buffalo boy so that's basically like adding a late 1st/early 2nd to the trade

Arizona has zero need for Petry.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Arizona has zero need for Petry.

If I was Arizona, this is the deal I look for, outside of Crouse being part of it.

Petry
2023 first
Bevy of prospects

for

Chychrun

I can't see how Montreal turns the ship around in 2023; you'd be talking about another high end lotto ball in the Bedard draft. *Edit* AND because the cap doesn't really matter in Phoenix, I can turn around, retain 50% on Petry and get someone to give me another haul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad