Petition to bring back the original 1992 2d Senators logo?

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Since the Edge jerseys have come out, the following teams have made changes to their primary jerseys:

Toronto
Tampa
San Jose
St. Louis
Philly
NYI
Nashville
Minnesota
LA
Panthers
Stars
Carolina
Buffalo
Anaheim

That's almost half the league that has at least tweaked their jersey's since 2008.

Sens are due.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Love the Heritage look, but as a 3rd Jersey, it would be great to see it again.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
i like the 3d logo more than the 2d logo.

i was six when the 2000-2001 season rolled in so i grew up with them. i also think the "3d black alternate with laurels" and "3d swoosh" jerseys are the best. witnessed the greatest sens moments with those jerseys and they hold a special place in my heart.

you disgust me

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
i like the 3d logo more than the 2d logo.

i was six when the 2000-2001 season rolled in so i grew up with them. i also think the "3d black alternate with laurels" and "3d swoosh" jerseys are the best. witnessed the greatest sens moments with those jerseys and they hold a special place in my heart.

No...just...no.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I said this in another thread. But the updated round version of the original logo fits well on the Heritage template.

My ideal set would be three heritage template jerseys, a home in red, an alt in black, and an away in regular white with the round version of the original logo.

If they could do special jersey nights like Anaheim did for their egg plant jersey where they wear one of the 92/93 jerseys, that would be perfect.

Jerk Store*

For those who hadn't seen this duo I did a little while ago

pd4aJha.jpg

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
I thought we'd turned a corner with the heritage/Jerk Store designs, but with heritage being discontinued I don't know what to think.

For some reason, they think the current jersey's are nice.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I'm behind it. If it means a return to black as our primary colour, I'm doubly behind it!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
For those who hadn't seen this duo I did a little while ago

pd4aJha.jpg

either that or the heritage set and I'd be a happy guy. I don't know anyone that likes the current home and aways. Generic, ugly jerseys. Identical to the Pens sweaters if u swap colours

blerg

WHy have they not made the change yet? They'd sell so many damn jerseys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad