Peterborough Petes 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
It appears that Niagara is going another route and it looks like he might now be traded to Peterborough. It likely is in Niagara’s best interest to not trade him to a contender who they could be battling for positioning with in the standings and possibly meeting in the playoffs.
No it's just exactly what I said it was, Gens were kicking tires on Bryant for if Roobroeck doesn't get sent back. NYR hasn't made a decision on Roobroeck yet

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Right now, it seems Oshawa could be at best 3rd, more likely 4th or 5th.
Huh? The Gens had a bad start but are the most talented team in the East Division, and are clearly going all in if/when Ritchie gets returned. To say they have no shot to win the division is just wrong lol

Reactions: Section5Petes

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
Excellent move now make one more OA upgrade and get Novotny over and things will get better
I think Bryant, Melee and Lefebvre finalizes the OAs, unless you are hearing or thinking of something else?

If they can convince Novotny and even Gavin Lock to come, this team could look a lot more dangerous offensively.

Reactions: User13452

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I think Bryant, Melee and Lefebvre finalizes the OAs, unless you are hearing or thinking of something else?

If they can convince Novotny and even Gavin Lock to come, this team could look a lot more dangerous offensively.
Ya I don’t see them paying more picks to upgrade over Lefebvre.

Reactions: Section5Petes

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017

Those 3 are the most talented OAs. Last week in the back to back with the Gens, McIntyre was the only Petes forward who really pushed back and came out really physical in the 3rd, only thing to think about. If they get rid of him, they don't have any jam up front at all. Another team keeps taking runs at Fitzgerald, who's going to step up and put a stop to that? They really don't have a guy for that without McIntyre

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Those 3 are the most talented OAs. Last week in the back to back with the Gens, McIntyre was the only Petes forward who really pushed back and came out really physical in the 3rd, only thing to think about. If they get rid of him, they don't have any jam up front at all. Another team keeps taking runs at Fitzgerald, who's going to step up and put a stop to that? They really don't have a guy for that without McIntyre
Strohack will have no problem dropping the gloves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad