Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok the Oilers have

1st overall Mc David

3rd overall Draisaitl

7th overall Nurse

What do the Jets have?

9th overall Ehlers ?

Morrissey wasnt drafted until 13th right?

Your right! Looks like nobody from the 2012 draft will ever be as dominant as the great Nail Yakupov, who was taken before all other players!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
this thread is so irritating to read haha.. wow

just a giant trash talk fest of other teams...

I wish people would honestly just say how things are going and whos doing well!!! the other threads of tournys are way more easy to read to get feedback.. this one is irritating as hell!!!

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
This is the first time I've actually seen Steinberg's face. Oh my god he's literally McLuvin

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
this thread is so irritating to read haha.. wow

just a giant trash talk fest of other teams...

I wish people would honestly just say how things are going and whos doing well!!! the other threads of tournys are way more easy to read to get feedback.. this one is irritating as hell!!!

Honestly. This tournament is great for players to show the big team what they can bring to the table. And it's cool to get to see some interesting prospects. This thread has gotten way out of control.

Who really cares who wins and loses, it's exhibition relax and enjoy some hockey.

As for McDavid, the Oilers know what they have. There's no need to have him out there back to back nights. He's already locked into a large top 6 roll with the big club. There's still training camp and preseason games remaining before the season starts

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Honestly. This tournament is great for players to show the big team what they can bring to the table. And it's cool to get to see some interesting prospects. This thread has gotten way out of control.

Who really cares who wins and loses, it's exhibition relax and enjoy some hockey.

As for McDavid, the Oilers know what they have. There's no need to have him out there back to back nights. He's already locked into a large top 6 roll with the big club. There's still training camp and preseason games remaining before the season starts

exactly.. I wanna hear some honest opinions of whos been good and bad and not just fans ignoring individual talent due to hatred of that particular team.

on the other hand though I am not surprised at all this thread constantly goes sideways

I know its tough for certain people to say certain players have been good, but I am very curious to hear!!!!

Aceonfire*

It seems like the Flames are gassed. They were way more up tempo against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad