GDT: | Pens vs Sabres | Dec 10th 1900hrs | RoboPen save us!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is higher?

• Penguins goals scored tonight

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Thompsons goals scored tonight

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Skinners suspension (suck it wanker)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Plus the baby doesn’t give a shit about you as the male lol

Maybe that’s because my son breast fed, but until he started walking I was just another face in the crowd.
Perhaps he felt you were just too hard on John Marino and that he could be a better player in a system that suited his abilities better.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Oh yeah, Mama's boy/girl.

But just wait for #2 to come along....

giphy.gif

Or not....

8396c617-629e-4bbd-bc2f-2c3c2a7f317e_text.gif

I’m snipped. No # 2 unless the milk man’s been in the house.

Perhaps he felt you were just too hard on John Marino and that he could be a better player in a system that suited his abilities better.

John Marino 0 points in ten games. Amazing!

Reactions: Ugene Magic

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Flying Dego "You know who really lost this game? The fans having to look at those atrocious all white unis. Gross."

Yeah. Most sports teams kits don't match the surface/ground color exactly... even green colors on grass aren't that nauseating, but white on white ice is rough as hell. I wonder if it's weird for the opposing players.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I’m snipped. No # 2 unless the milk man’s been in the house.

John Marino 0 points in ten games. Amazing!

Wow, why stop at one... when 2 is the appropriate number. I get why not more than two, believe me, I was #2 of 4, and we were terrible.

My whole motto is. 1....2 and I'm through. I got two hands and I don't have to look over my shoulders for #3, 4 and so on.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
Wow, why stop at one... when 2 is the appropriate number. I get why not more than two, believe me, I was #2 of 4, and we were terrible.

My whole motto is. 1....2 and I'm through. I got two hands and I don't have to look over my shoulders for #3, 4 and so on.

$$$ and wanting to still be in a relationship with my wife lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ugene Magic

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I think the Pens have the best roster in a couple years. But man the grind of the season with so many teams in the hunt is going to be tight. I am not sure this LD is good enough. RD with Letang coming back and hopefully not having any issues from here is important. Buffalo is improving and the coach is doing a good job. No longer an easy game.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
Sully: Ok I am going back with Rust on line 1 and PP1. I think those guys are better together and we win more.

“Rust you know is a high character part of this team. I think the world of him and I think we just you know are trying to get him going. Raks is handling the demotion professionally and this is something the staff discusses before every game. What match ups give us the best chance to win”

• Haha
Reactions: 66-30-33

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Well you could make the point that coincides with Sullivan actually making coaching decisions with Rakell versus just playing his favorites.
You can, but that isn't the op.
Just cherry-picking statistics.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I guess. I think it’s a fair point to show how good they’ve been outside of a real bad skid.
They have been good, but the point is more not to ignore that stretch. What got them there and what got them here, kinda deal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad