GDT: Pens vs Oilers 1900hrs EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The funny thing about "just sell" too is like half the guys on this team have modified no trades or nmcs. Or are signed for too much and too long.

Good luck trading Rakell and getting any takers. They probably would actually get takers for Rust but Dubas is apparently too much of a coward to ask him to waive.

Smith/Jake should have some value and thankfully no hurdles when it comes to moving them. Jarry also has a 12 team NTC so moving him might not be that easy even if they wanted to.

Graves probably isn't getting moved a season into his contract. Don't see Dubas having the balls to even try that.

MP is moveable but I doubt he brings back the assets that we'd all hope. Might be more valuable to actually keep.

Eller should bring back a second and there's zero reason to keep him into next season.

MP. Jarry. Jake. EK. Rust.

All movable and all for value.

This "we're committed now, gotta keep going for it, no other choice!" is junkie logic. Take the needle out.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
MP. Jarry. Jake. EK. Rust.

All movable and all for value.

This "we're committed now, gotta keep going for it, no other choice!" is junkie logic. Take the needle out.
I honestly struggle to see them being worse next year even if they moved a bunch of guys out and tried to find replacements in free agency.

Like how could they be any worse? They're so bad now.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
If we only scored when we hit pipes and Harkins scores on his penalty shot and we didn't give up any odd man rushes, we might be leading right now....

Reactions: Darren McCord

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I honestly struggle to see them being worse next year even if they moved a bunch of guys out and tried to find replacements in free agency.

If you dont fire sully, they can and will be. Clean house start over and ya I dont think they could be worse

Reactions: Pancakes

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
It would be sort of liberating if you knew in your guts that Sully would be fired.

As someone who hasn't watched a single game this season due to him being here still, and feeling that it is outrageous to start trading players before canning Sully and his team, we are of course now at the point where it doesn't really matter except for the optics (still would like that, if only to send the message that he has been unacceptable).

We should trade what we can, and Sully can help drag us further down the standings until a new coach can be found for next season - no reason for anyone meaningful taking a stab at giving us a dead cat bounce. Start finding some reasons to put Sid and Geno on the shelve also to recover ahead of next season (physically and mentally).

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

Extrapolate Jan-now to a season. That's how they are worse.

Malkin has no goals in how many games? Letang is playing worse and worse. These guys will both be a year older. Sid looks very dependent on Jake right now. Good luck without him.

Then also consider where they have finished in the standings from 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. See a trend line.

Take the needle out.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Actaully a very good 5-3 PK against a very good powerplay. At least one positive.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The fact that he takes Rak off Sid’s line means he doesn’t comprehend what he’s watching. But we already knew that.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I love how it’s exactly like everyone predicted. EXACTLY.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad