GDT: Pens v. Sabres Drunk GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Great GDT!

1372499-White-Male-Hockey-Player-Or-Fan-Sitting-In-A-Chair-And-Tossing-Back-Beer-Cans.jpg

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Murray will probably play Thursday so that Fleury can play in the back-to-back against the Isles and Flyers.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Murray should be playing a lot more. Especially since you can make a legitimate argument he is a just as good as Fleury, if not better. I am a believer Murray, at this moment in time, is better than Fleury is.

Except no. Not right now.

MAF is the clear #1. Murray is the back up. A good back up at that but he's not ready for the reigns yet.

Anya6687

Jul 12, 2015
Murray will start Tuesday vs. the Sabres.
Murray stopped 31 of 33 shots in the Penguins win over the Hurricanes on March 17th. Marc-Andre Fleury has started the last five games, but Murray will start vs. the Sabres tonight. The 21-year-old netminder has gone 4-2-1 with a 1.85 GAA and .935 SV% since being recalled and is 2-1-1 with a 1.97 GAA and .933 SV% on home ice

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Geno's out, PPs not working...

try Kunitz?

nope

Try Schultz?

Nope

Try Maatta?

Nope

Try Dumoulin?

Nope

Try Lovejoy?

Nope

Try Cole?

Nope

Try Bonino?

Nope

Try Cullen?

Nope

Try Sheary?

Nope

Try Kuhnhackl?

Nope

Try Hagelin?

Nope

Try Rust?

Nope

Try Fleury?

Nope

Try Murray?

Nope

Well, I guess we're all out of options, guys!

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Always surprised when people outside Canada reference Trailer Park Boys. First 3 seasons of that was CLASSIC television.

That and Death From Above 1979 are about the only exports I can be proud of over the last couple decades, haha.

Bennett is being used on the top PP unit at the morning skate today, that's pretty interesting.

giphy.gif

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Geno's out, PPs not working...

try Kunitz?

nope

Try Schultz?

Nope

Try Maatta?

Nope

Try Dumoulin?

Nope

Try Lovejoy?

Nope

Try Cole?

Nope

Try Bonino?

Nope

Try Cullen?

Nope

Try Sheary?

Nope

Try Kuhnhackl?

Nope

Try Hagelin?

Nope

Try Rust?

Nope

Try Fleury?

Nope

Try Murray?

Nope

Well, I guess we're all out of options, guys!

They should have just left it as it was and put Daley in the right circle to replace Malkin. Crosby in the right circle generally = disaster.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
So many right handed shots.

:laugh: I know it's weird. Daley in for Geno made the most sense. Or, if you want Kessel on a separate unit, I think it would be interesting to roll 3 D with Daley and Schultz in on the half walls just bombing pucks.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Its way too obvious of a choice to try Daley. The Pens organization doesnt like obvious choices. Too many RWs and no LWs? Move Perron to RW. Malkin needs a winger? Tanner Glass will work. Hall of fame RW to displace career 3rd liner on Sids wing? Nah, throw him on the left of Malkin.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
The cost for losing a shootout in practice under Sullivan? You serve drinks. Which I learned after watching Hagelin dish out Gatorade — and take orders — this morning. Quite funny.

this is awesome

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Hahah awesome GDT man, but please someone tell my what that Kessel-drink is?

And about the game, I would start with Murray this game and the next against Senators, give MAF a good rest but not too long, and boost up Murray who has been amazing thus far. Would like to see Sid step up his game too.

edit. And yes, the dumpsterfire of a PP needs to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad