GDT: Pens v. Sabres Drunk GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Pittsburgh
Is gameday *****es, and I spent all night been hittin the ol leftover Easter Rum Ham a little too hard while making this GDT. ****. Don’t judge me, I dont have work tomorrow and this is America so I can do what I want. Its okkay though, I got this.

"Mr. Headshot, is that you talking or the liquor?"

CvNOxNA.jpg

Our team!​
:pens
Yeah, that one
I got our lineup straight from the source: liquor.com

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
L3qWAgV.jpg
|
KeZmKLK.jpg
|
CKMuacu.jpg
||
XWwbkxr.jpg
|
JH09hl9.jpg
|
6Z2jsP7.jpg
||
9bphDqA.jpg
|
Tzz7Z8i.jpg
|
Ha6nvWe.jpg
||
9ubvJ31.jpg
|
k65YIwz.jpg
|
nP4nUIs.jpg
||
Honorable Mention: Kevin “Port†Porter

Left D | Right D
r7BhMjs.jpg
|
vQNKMYk.jpg
||
FgHtGK9.jpg
|
4uP7spW.png
||
DXG21NH.jpg
|
kNBJLAU.jpg
||
Honorable Mention: Olli “Malta†Maatta

Goalie!
yG04wnR.jpg
||
Honorable Mention: Murray and some alcohol that starts with M

Fun fact about the Penguins #1: We are a good deam
Fun fact about the penguins #1: Boys of Winter is the best ****inga song ever made.

-----------------------------------------

Other team:
:sabres
I dunno man, they have Eichel, and a Kane that did some shady things, Some young D-man whose name has no vowels (Psyskssk or something), they MIGHT still have Gionta. Screw it, use this video for reference:

Fun fact aboot Buffalo #1, their theme song is this:

Fun fact aboot Buffalo #2, MOULSON cANADIEN SUCKS!

Game!
Time? 7:00pm, so after everyone quits playing with their ding dong the puck will probably drop around 7;15
Place? I ‘unno, either Consol or First Niagra.

Go team. Get the points. DO the hocket. Let’s goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Kunitz should be a case of jack daniels... Because thats about what it takes for me to watch him these days and frankly he plays like he downed a couple fifths before he got on the ice.....also great gdt....

Finesse

nostromo
Dec 9, 2013
Interesting GDT. Bennett would have a great use for Crystal Skull Vodka, since his bones are made of glass.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Please win. Both flyers and Detroit won last night. And i dont wanna have to go in to the flyers game needing a win.

Cant throw these "easy" games away

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I was hoping Murray would get this one, seems pointless to have him sit for so long between games.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
Nice dude. I definitely couldn't have come up with that many alcohol name associations :D :yo:

Excited for this game. I'm kind of in love with Buffalo right now. Reinhart has been my favorite prospect for awhile, love his game. And Eichel is fun to watch. ROR is the man too.

But I mean, lets **** them up of course.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Show up. Not another Devils game. Take this game like it's the Rangers or Red Wings.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Some former pens woulda fit nicely in this gdt....

Dan Bylsma- jaquins rum... Its terrible, but you live with it for a half decade in your early years cause its cheap and you got lucky on it that one time... Eventually you learn its no good for you, there are far better sprits out there, and if you drink too much of it craig adams looks like a great option...

Ray Shero - jose cuervo tequilla... He ispopular with the masses and has history and legacy in the nhl... However that fun night where you traded for james neal or jerome iginla doesnt happen as much as the terrible next day where you are totally hung over and wake up married to chris kunitz and rob scuderi at the same time....

Matt cooke... Jager bombs... Stimulating and depressing at the same time... A ton of fun but can totally mess you up..

Craig Adams.... Compari liquer... Tastes like cough syrup and you have no idea why some people are infatuated with it... He could also be bitters, but bitters is kind of useful in some mixes, and has a much longer shelf life ...

Rob scuderi... Bacardi 151... When you watch him play you really want to douse yourself in 151 and lightyourself on fire...

Simone despres.. Cheap wine and bourbon... Because the prns front office drank a case of both before dealing him away...

Pascal dupuis- a pitcher of red death... Goes down fast... Tastes wholesome and sweet like kool aid...but has a ton of alcohol in it so it has sn edge.. Easy to overuse... Probably ends up with someone dead on the ice if you aren't careful

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
crazy stat, when juxtaposed with the Pens schedule:

If not for their day-after-end-of-season makeup game against the Caps, the Anaheim Ducks would have gone over 5 weeks (from the beginning of March through the end of the regular season) without playing in a back-to-back situation.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm sorry but no way does Murray not play this game. We are going to run MAF into the ground before round 1 if he keeps getting the nod.

I would argue that Murray should have played against NJD too.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
crazy stat, when juxtaposed with the Pens schedule:

If not for their day-after-end-of-season makeup game against the Caps, the Anaheim Ducks would have gone over 5 weeks (from the beginning of March through the end of the regular season) without playing in a back-to-back situation.
One would think NHL would make it fair before PO. This is bizarre since it's important to conserve energy prior to the real ****. NHL should add some code to it's schedule software. Unless there was a bribe involved this makes no ****ing sense as far as sportsmanship goes.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I'm sorry but no way does Murray not play this game. We are going to run MAF into the ground before round 1 if he keeps getting the nod.

I would argue that Murray should have played against NJD too.

Murray should be playing a lot more. Especially since you can make a legitimate argument he is a just as good as Fleury, if not better. I am a believer Murray, at this moment in time, is better than Fleury is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad