Post-Game Talk: Pens suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
I'm not watching another game until Rierden is fired. I know it's on the players, too, but as they say, "easier to fire the coach than the players." It's not acceptable for this team's PP to be this anemic. It's cost us multiple games this season, including the last two in a row.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Coaching staff sucks, roster sucks save for like 3 guys, prospect pool sucks.

f***in' hell, just keep losing so the FO trades Jake at the TDL and fleeces some stupid ass team that'll have huge buyer's remorse when they re-sign him to a retirement deal.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They suck ass. Worst of all, they still suck in the most frustrating way possible and Kevin from the Office is still dumping his chili all over the PP. Staying the course here is not an option unless you want another Brayden Yager.
Staying the course is exactly what they will do and we all know it and it's gonna suck

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I'm not watching another game until Rierden is fired. I know it's on the players, too, but as they say, "easier to fire the coach than the players." It's not acceptable for this team's PP to be this anemic. It's cost us multiple games this season, including the last two in a row.
its not rierden, its sully

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think we're stuck with Sullivan until the core retires so be ready to enjoy this shit product for a couple more years. Theres no way a coach lasts through so many shit seasons unless the players are vouching for him.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
hkmn2DK.gif

Reactions: Pancakes

BobCole

May 21, 2014
its not rierden, its sully
It's both of them...and the players. But heads have to roll here. Like I said, I'm done watching until at least one head rolls. This sh** is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so stale.

Reactions: Josey Wales

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Two highlights of this game for me:

Crosby goal
Dahlin putting DOC on his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad