Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
So the Flames are supposedly in the market for a middle six center that is closer to their teams age and is a right handed shot.

If Dubas wants to shop Glass to add more picks, that could be an interesting one.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
So the Flames are supposedly in the market for a middle six center that is closer to their teams age and is a right handed shot.

If Dubas wants to shop Glass to add more picks, that could be an interesting one.
The flames have cap space. I'd try to con them into Glass and Jarry for a bag of pucks.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
If Glass had a hot start to the season I could see it. He's coming off a down year and hasn't done much in the young season.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Offensively you have to like where we stand. All four lines are scoring and there's depth for injuries and for when role players (Beauvillier) cool off.

Defensively, woof! Blomqvist is better than Jarry but even with him in net we are bleeding too many goals. Jarry and Grelzyk out for an overpaid defensive 2LD and a cheap goalie we could bury in the minors would help. I'd say Graves out but that ain't happening.
Graves contract may not be great however he is a +2 and the only other + player so far is Rakell at +3.

Not saying +/- is everything but he is doing his job.

D_YY7V.gif

I don't see any team paying a 3rd for Kevin Hayes.

He got a 6th round pick when he was traded at 3.5 mil after putting up 50+ pts.

Also, let's see him past 5 games before we start acting like this trade was a dinger.
Flyers needed cap space. Cap going up now.

Hayes at 3 years 3.5 million is worse than 1 year 3.5 million at cap deadline.

cap will be a 10 million dollar difference.

I actually like his game so far. I'd want positive value coming back to move him. I get why Nashville moved on, but he's been a pleasant surprise.

Needed cap space. Yep.

Reactions: Sideline

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Jarry gives me Antti Niemi vibes. Granted he hasn't been THAT bad, but it's the same feeling of just anything that's remotely on net is going in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad