Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
Jackson Taylor (2024 6th rounder) is playing u17 league in Czechia
Oct 13.PNG

Prospect Points as of Oct 13

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Was he worth the assets we traded to get him? It’s hard to judge as we got Dickson (sp?) and Mete under similar circumstances and of course both of those guys were home runs? He almost looks like he needs to grow into his body a bit as he seems a bit “unpolished” BUT has all the tools be a true standout. Still loves how he stepped up on last years team and played forward.
Oh! He's worth it, like I said earlier, Brzustewicz is a project development in progression, a very good student of the game

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Saginaw is more dangerous offensively, I would give tonight's start to Meds (He know Saggy) and let Austin settle in and get another practice in. It's a huge adjustment.

I wonder if Gleb Semenov would join the team in Saginaw on the 26th?

Reactions: LDN

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
What would be a fair offer from London?
I previously projected something like:

Fagan, Arrowsmith, 2X2nd, 2x3rd

but since this is now going on two weeks and the Wakley trade lowered the value of top talent across the board I would go for something like:

Fagen, Bidgood, 1x2nd, 1x3rd

But I would now start to wonder whether teams are really interested as clearly offers have been tendered and not accepted. The longer Musty sits the less valuable he is (more rust, less games to contribute etc.)

Reactions: horner and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017

but since this is now going on two weeks and the Wakley trade lowered the value of top talent across the board I would go for something like:

But I would now start to wonder whether teams are really interested as clearly offers have been tendered and not accepted. The longer Musty sits the less valuable he is (more rust, less games to contribute etc.)
The Musty thing has to get done from Misty’s/SJS perspective. They probably want him playing. I could see Erie being a big player

Voice from the North

Sep 17, 2013

Most teams are simply tire kicking at this point. Everyone around the league knows what Musty brings positively and negatively. I believe most offers are similar to or lesser than your second one

Reactions: LDN

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022

Your first offer plus Nichol, starts the conversation

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
No Nicholl. Too valuable
You have to give to get. If Nicholl gets the deal done, so be it. Memorial Cup or bust this year.
Have SJ send Haltunnen back as part of the deal. Besides, how perfect is it for a Nicholl to land in Sudbury? 😁
I wouldn't mind McCoy as part of a package. Too bad we have no more OA room...
If Nicholl is part of it though, less picks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf on a Wire

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
You have to give to get. If Nicholl gets the deal done, so be it. Memorial Cup or bust this year.
Have SJ send Haltunnen back as part of the deal. Besides, how perfect is it for a Nicholl to land in Sudbury? 😁
I wouldn't mind McCoy as part of a package. Too bad we have no more OA room...
London doesn’t buy high on rentals.

Not taking a shot at you but I’ve never understood the bust talk when evaluating a season. You build a perpetually competitive team and let the chips fall where they fall.

Reactions: Otto

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
No, all good. I just figured that the progression from OHL finalists to OHL champs but coming up short in the Memorial Cup would lead to doing everything possible to take the next step.

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
London doesn’t buy high on rentals.

Not taking a shot at you but I’ve never understood the bust talk when evaluating a season. You build a perpetually competitive team and let the chips fall where they fall.
When all your 19year olds turn pro next year you might have some regrets of what could have been? Your window in NOW! Saggy same. Flint maybe in same boat…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad