Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Jake cutting a deal with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Pens are fine with Bunting and yes Rust will not be gone this year. Next year however I do think Dubas listens to offers. I think the Wings or Blackhawks offer a nice package. I also think Karlsson will be in conversations to move if the offer is right and Pens can swing a deal for picks and or prospects. If Puustinen can emerge at RW that is my premise for Rust being moved.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Jake cutting a deal with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Pens are fine with Bunting and yes Rust will not be gone this year. Next year however I do think Dubas listens to offers. I think the Wings or Blackhawks offer a nice package. I also think Karlsson will be in conversations to move if the offer is right and Pens can swing a deal for picks and or prospects. If Puustinen can emerge at RW that is my premise for Rust being moved.

Rust isn’t returning jack shit lol.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Joseph sucks and I hope they somehow improve on him. I get he's young, but young players can suck too. Wouldn't be an issue if the other LD in front of him didn't also suck but I definitely think having Graves-POJ as your LD after Petts is bad news.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I have a trade proposal I'd like to share with the board if I might. Just spitballin.

CLB Receives: Reilly Smith

PIT Receives: Patrick Laine with 1.7 mil retained and a '25 3rd

Now that's provided he's ''healthy''.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
Are you shocked?
I actually think we have some guys out of Pittsburgh that do good work, but Yohe and Rossi seem to suck up all the airtime. Get rid of those two please. Obvious bias for me toward guys like Jesse Marshall that I think do an excellent job of using their hockey knowledge to give good content.

What’s everyone’s opinion on Gentille? It took me a minute to warm up to him, but now I enjoy him a lot on the podcasts I listen to. Good blend of hockey knowledge(with a fair blend of eye test vs base knowledge of analytics) and entertainment.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
No idea what Yzerman's been doing these past couple of years tbh. That team started to finally make a bit of positive momentum and it's like they just stopped halfway and decided to do weird shit.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
No idea what Yzerman's been doing these past couple of years tbh. That team started to finally make a bit of positive momentum and it's like they just stopped halfway and decided to do weird shit.
Couldn't get a top 3 pick no matter how bad they were so they started getting impatient and signing stupid deals in FA.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay