News Article: Penguins Sale Possible This Week

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lange gone, Mario gone, Malkin and Letang possibly gone after this season...the phrase "end of an era" gets tossed around a lot, but it really feels like the good times are just about over. It was fun while it lasted.

I don’t think this is good news in terms of signing Malkin and Letang.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I don’t think this is good news in terms of signing Malkin and Letang.

It ain't. It is quite bad news actually.

The new ownership won't have any emotional attachment NOR personal relationships with them.

I am not even convinced Sid stays until the end if they let Geno and Tanger walk.

I also guess we will have to implement the same rules we have in the Pirates thread :laugh:

Reactions: ericstrat1

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Didn’t the Sox win their first championship in 80 years with them?
Doesn't mean shit. They did all this stuff to get in fans good graces and then once they bought Liverpool it has been shit ever since. The internal cap is going to drive you all crazy.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
They have not been too bad for us at Liverpool. The few times they tried to do shit the fans told them in no uncertain terms to go f*** themselves and backed down.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
I knew this day was coming but I'm still sad. I always trusted Lemieux and I always thought it was cool to have the city's best player ever on the steering wheel of the current organization. I won't trust this new group that's for sure.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They have not been too bad for us at Liverpool. The few times they tried to do shit the fans told them in no uncertain terms to go f*** themselves and backed down.
That is not going to happen with the Penguins. Sox fans begged them to sign Betts and they still let him walk. Same with Jon Lester. They lowball guys and then when they walk for more money they talk about how better it makes the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad